Sunday 11 September 2016

More ideas……. chapter 11

I have some really beautiful leaves made from hand made paper and would like to use them?

 

023 (2)

026 (2)

018

I love the idea of placing these somehow into the pockets created by the front and back pages of my concertina book in chapter 11

Wondering if I could create some surprises like this little book from chapter 10

“Take a leaf from my book!”

maple leaf

And maybe print some photos of the fall onto some beautiful delicate paper which could be torn into shape?

I have this gorgeous photo of the forest floor for instance:

forest floor

I would need to consider the colours………

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Carrie! I like the play on words too "a leaf from my book". This is an inspiring time of year to be working on leaves in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea Carrie! I like the play on words too "a leaf from my book". This is an inspiring time of year to be working on leaves in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, I've really enjoyed working on this. Nearly finished and in the throes of getting the final piece ready for my blog! x

      Delete